Let's Work Together
We have a bright future ahead of us and are looking for qualified individuals with a wide array of skills to join our team and help us reach our goals. Please review our opportunities and explore our website to learn more about what TrueNet Communications can do for your career!
Job Purpose: The CATV Fielder gathers the necessary field information regarding aerial, buried, or underground cables and associated facilities for the purpose of facilitating the design of work orders to place new network cables, utility poles, hand holes, terminal cabinets, and etc., or to rearrange or modify the existing network.
Responsibilities: The fielder will take detailed, measurements, notes, and photos of the proposed network construction locations, cable routes, and equipment sites. The measurements/notes/photos taken will be used to engineer the placement of new cables and associated facilities.
Experience is desired but not required. We will provide training to candidates with related skills and aptitude.
- Must have High School Degree or GED
- Knowledge of easement, right-of-way, and permit documents is preferred
- Motivated, self-starter with a passion and drive to start and complete projects
- Experience and understanding of CATV network construction techniques
- Must have good communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen, and Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).