Let's Work Together
We have a bright future ahead of us and are looking for qualified individuals with a wide array of skills to join our team and help us reach our goals. Please review our opportunities and explore our website to learn more about what TrueNet Communications can do for your career!
|Title:||Construction Manager - Fiber/CATV/Broadband|
|Location:||Eau Claire, WI|
|Job Type:||Full-Time - Salary|
TrueNet Communications is seeking an experienced Fiber and/or HFC Construction Manager to work in tandem with our client in the Eau Claire, WI area.
The Construction Manager accomplishes multiple project objectives by planning and evaluating project construction activities under the direction of the Project Manager or Director. The Construction Manager is responsible for all construction activities for a specified construction project. The Construction Manager oversees the day-to-day activities of construction staff and sub-contractors.
- Plans, coordinates, oversees and inspects new, rebuild, and upgrade Fiber construction projects
- Performs field engineering, and works with drafters/designers to create efficient route designs and cost estimates
- Coordinates and obtains access and ROW (right-of-way) agreements where required
- Coordinates permitting and pole applications, joint-trenching, and make-ready for utility poles
- Functions as the company representative with other utility and state/local entities
- Inspects Fiber networks and ensures backbone is available for launch or product deployments
- Ensures all customer standards, processes and procedures for network design and deployment are followed
- Estimates network construction costs, prepares budgets and tracks expenses
- Coordinates all customer implementation activities including site walk-throughs, node placements and subcontract labor
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Five (5) or more years of experience in CATV or telecommunications OSP infrastructure design and construction including node splits, plant extensions and building entrance facilities
- Good understanding and working knowledge of FTTX infrastructure design and construction principles for CATV and Telecom plant
- Excellent computer and database skills
- Able to learn, utilize and work efficiently in TrueNet and customer systems and databases.
- Proficient with MS Office, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Outlook.
- Able to read, interpret and utilize blueprints and CAD drawings
- Excellent customer skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Experienced with plant design tools including AutoCad and Lode Data desirable
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, Motor Vehicle Report 9MVR), and background check