Let's Work Together
We have a bright future ahead of us and are looking for qualified individuals with a wide array of skills to join our team and help us reach our goals. Please review our opportunities and explore our website to learn more about what TrueNet Communications can do for your career!
|Title:||Scheduler - CATV Construction|
- Review construction schedule for timeliness and accuracy
- Analyze performance against project schedule
- Coordinate extensively with other personnel such as Permit Coordinators, Telecom Technicians, Construction Manager, QC Manager, etc.
- Manage work orders and change requests
- Utilize and develop Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Manipulate Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Must have 2+ years experience with planning and scheduling in a construction environment
- Telecommunications construction experience STRONGLY preferred
- Must have strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Must have intermediate to expert level Microsoft Excel skills
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills
- Must be comfortable and efficient using a tablet
- Must be able to manage processes and analyze information
- Must be a problem solver
- Must be able to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers, municipality representatives, employees, and other stakeholders
- Must be able to pass a thorough criminal background check, MVR, and drug screen
TrueNet Communications is a national infrastructure engineering and specialty contractor serving the wireless, broadband, and telecommunications markets. We plan, design, build and support communications infrastructure for our clients across North America. Join our team of professionals where you can advance your career in a fast pace, GROWING industry! We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays. TrueNet Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.