Let's Work Together
We have a bright future ahead of us and are looking for qualified individuals with a wide array of skills to join our team and help us reach our goals. Please review our opportunities and explore our website to learn more about what TrueNet Communications can do for your career!
|Title:||Administrative Assistant - Telecom|
The position requires the ability to correctly follow complex instructions/procedures while multi-tasking. Attention to detail, willingness to learn, adaptability and the ability to remain focused on repetitive tasks are essential. The successful candidate must be a self-starter and be able to learn quickly. Knowledge of Telecom design & drafting would be a plus but not required. The standard schedule is Monday through Friday, daytime hours; however, hours must be flexible to accommodate business needs. Our office environment is business casual.
Essential Position Functions:
- Organize and prioritize various forms of communication including email, phone calls, mail, etc.
- File and maintain hard and soft copy documentation dependent upon management requirements.
- Create and maintain any non-confidential documentation as necessary (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Research and gather data for reporting purposes.
- Develop and prepare reports/presentations.
- Attend and take detailed minutes at meetings as requested.
- Coordinate arrangements for internal/external meetings, conference calls; compile and disseminate materials for meetings and calls as required.
- Serve as liaison with direct reports, employees and vendors. Maintain confidential nature of communications.
- Provide follow-up to pending issues to assure completion of tasks – internal and external.
- Prepare packages and outgoing correspondence and track accordingly.
- Monitor and proactively respond to emails and phone calls.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Work on a variety of special projects as needed with multi-tasking as necessary.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Daily intake of mail and sorting for distribution.
- Answering telephone and directing inquiries.
- Other duties as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative assistant experience required.
- Must have basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Proficiency with Excel is REQUIRED.
- Microsoft Office Specialist certifications are preferred.
- AutoCAD experience is highly preferred.
- Must be able to efficiently use a Windows 7 or 10 operating system.
- Ability to prioritize and complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Able to effectively handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work alone, and with a team.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting within the work area.
- Lifting of up to 20 pounds less than one-third of the time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management, peers, et al.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those of a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment is that of an office position with minimal to high noise levels.
- The position requires working independently, as well as part of a team.
- This position requires verbal and face-to-face contact with others daily.
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary.
- This position requires use of all general office equipment.