Let's Work Together
We have a bright future ahead of us and are looking for qualified individuals with a wide array of skills to join our team and help us reach our goals. Please review our opportunities and explore our website to learn more about what TrueNet Communications can do for your career!
- Area level Data Network Design, including IP Router, IP Switch, Ethernet, Packet Transport, High Speed Internet, etc.
- Order tracking and coordination with internal customers
- Provide for future demands for marketing, and sales requirements
- Provide economical, innovative, achievable solutions to challenges presented
- Advise, consult, and coordinate with other departments on network requirements and development of implementation plans
- Ensure network standards and practices are followed and enforced
- Maintain accurate and extensive records of the various databases
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or related field; two-year degree and four years of OSP/ISP working experience; Military training in related field and four years of OSP/ISP working experience
- CCNA or comparable Data Network Certification a plus
- Project management skills a plus
- Specific customer systems knowledge a plus
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD
- Must have a desire to learn new skills, practices, etc., and keep up with technological changes
- Must have a sound knowledge of the practice of taking field notes
- Must have a sound understanding of various engineering practices and procedures
- Must have a sound knowledge of the layout of Central Office and Remote equipment
- Must have a sound knowledge of accounting and budgeting practices
- Must have a sound knowledge special circuit, and Ethernet circuit design
- Must have a sound understanding of digital, ATM, IP and Ethernet technology
- Must be able to interpret traffic reports and apply to hardware/trunk additions/disconnects appropriately.
- Must have an understanding of job package preparation including; floor plans, equipment configurations, wiring plans, material requirements, project costing, and project implementation.
- Must have demonstrated demonstrated organization skills and be able to manage multiple priorities
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must be flexible, reliable, team-oriented,patient, and a self-starter
- Must be able to travel intermittently for training and client visits
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle report (MVR)
TrueNet Communications is a national infrastructure engineering and specialty contractor serving the wireless, broadband, and telecommunications markets. We plan, design, build and support communications infrastructure for our clients across North America. Join our team of professionals where you can advance your career in a fast pace, GROWING industry! We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays. TrueNet Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.