Let's Work Together
We have a bright future ahead of us and are looking for qualified individuals with a wide array of skills to join our team and help us reach our goals. Please review our opportunities and explore our website to learn more about what TrueNet Communications can do for your career!
|Job Type:||Full-Time - Salary|
TrueNet Communications is a leader in the telecommunications industry. At TrueNet, not only are you part of a successful team, but you will be in the forefront of technology and telecom advancement. We offer a competitive benefits package to include time off, medical, dental, and 401K. The QA/QC Technician inspects work performed by internal employees and/or subcontractors. Work is reviewed for process compliance and against company/customer guidelines. (This is meant to be a guide. Duties may vary dependent upon management.)
Essential Position Functions:
Perform quality control of completed engineering projects prior to submittal of deliverables to the customer.
- Perform inspections in accordance with agreed upon SOWs and specifications.
- Complete markups to hardcopies and/or digital media to communicate required corrections.
- Perform testing/inspection activities per approved protocol instruction.
- Assist in preparing and developing inspection instructions and procedures.
- Develop and create project specific checklists and standards.
- Record and document inspection results and findings in applicable data sheets and forms.
- Ensure completion of inspections in a timely manner and track/report activities and metrics.
- Deliver feedback and supplemental training to internal employees/subcontractors as required.
- Generate metric reporting to Project Manager as required.
- Organize, maintain, and secure inspection records to provide for good documentation practices and efficient retrieval.
- Work in accordance with the quality system procedures related to work activities.
- Other duties as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience within the telecommunications, construction, and/or utilities industries.
- Ability to read blueprints and technical documentation required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities required.
- Experience with a major MSO or Telecom Operator preferred.
- Must have intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) skills.
- Must be able to efficiently use a Windows-based computer.
- Ability to prioritize and complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Able to effectively handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work alone, and with a team.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Frequent walking, standing, sitting within the work area.
Lifting of up to 20 pounds less than one-third of the time.
Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management, peers, et al.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those of a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment is that of an office position with minimal to high noise levels.
The position requires working independently, as well as part of a team.
This position requires verbal and face-to-face contact with others daily.
Frequent use of a computer is necessary.
This position requires use of all general office equipment
TrueNet Communications is a national infrastructure engineering and specialty contractor serving the wireless, broadband, and telecommunications markets. We plan, design, build and support communications infrastructure for our clients across North America. Join our team of professionals where you can advance your career in a fast pace, GROWING industry! We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays. TrueNet Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.